New Shed for Small Scope

Observatory

Observatories/ Sheds are highly individualistic; they reflect the interests, equipment, and personalities of their owners. Unfortunately, this also means that one individual's dream observatory might be a white elephant for someone else. As a result, the more specific observatory plans become, the less useful they are.


To store my telescope I used  PVC/Aluminium walls with an insulation foam between the internal and outside walls. to move the shed I connected four wheels with brakes, the front of the shed has a rolling shatter that lifts with a cable, this way its easy to just move back the shed from the semi-fixed mount/telescope.


Having the shed will safely guard my equipment from the elements better than the previous telescope covered that I had 




      






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I hope that you enjoy this blog, please comment anything related to the items posted, I accept all constructive comments and help out in any questions put forward if i can.