- RoboFocus Installation to a Takahashi 106ed
- Starlight Xpress 7 x filterholder FilterWheel
- QSI water cooler
- Cover Structure to Protect Set-Up
- Building an Imaging Train - QSI camera to a reducer to the Takahashi 106ed telescope
- Takahashi CCA250 - Setup
- Takahashi Focuser removed and replaced.
7. Changing the Takahahsi Focuser with an FLI Atlas
6. Takahashi CCA 250
|Accessory for the CCA250|
|Extension to connect to the Reducer from the FW C5-7 FLI|
|Takasashi CCA 250 -Reducer 0.72x|
|The Guider Scope Takahashi 60mm|
|The small visual scope on the right side|
5. Camera - QSI632
- QSI 632 interegated Filterwheel x7, OAG
- Made to measure OAG focuser
- Water Cooler Unit at rear end of the CCD
Next is the reduce 0.73x
A Preciseparts extension tube to reach the Back Focus Distnace
All the parts jointed togather
4. Professional all weather cover from 'Kover-It
RoboFocus for the Takahashi 106ed (Q)
This is the entire set
The Control Unit with a 12v cable power supply
Two RS232 cables, one connects to the Motor and the other to the PC
Assembling all to the Telescope
Starlight Xpress FilterWheel 7 holders disk.
This new USB filter wheel does not require a separate power supply when used with a USB cable to the PC, the DC gear motor runs entirely from the USB supply. The cover wheel can host 50mm and 32.5mm filters (5 or 7 respectably). The screwing of the filters are very simple, just uplift the wheel disk and screw them from the bottom.
The carousal can be easly removed from the base, and filters are srcrew under the disk and not on top of the disk.
The side of the wheel, you will noticed two female adapters. The USB B adapter will connected to the CCD camera, and the telephone adaptor can connect to the mount.
QSI Water Cooler
QSI water cooler unit works with a normal aquarium pump. The pump can be purchased from eBay for example