Building the Garden Shed Observatory



The garden shed amateur observatory is coming along, really I haven't much time for astrophotography while changing to new a house in Spain with a garden and an improvement of night sky.

First Construction 






Add caption





Part 2

Shed Build and rolling roof














Parts 3


Installing the internal red light, an extractor to reduce the internal temperature in the summer, alignment of the AP 1100GTO with the Polar Star, and the installation of a DC to AC convertor from 230v to 12v with a maxim ampage of 20.




Polar Alignment of the mount

Red Light behind

Right Angle Scope for Palr Alignment



AC to DC convertor















3 comments:

  1. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. garden storage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really found this useful, im looking to build my own log cabin soon, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. a garden log cabin is the perfect building for your garden

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I hope that you enjoy this blog, please comment anything related to the items posted, I accept all constructive comments and help out in any questions put forward if i can.